Each store owner wants to increase their sales and conversion without even paying more. Now it is the time to improve your conversions as well as duplicate the sales just by displaying the accurate reviews on the product filter page and search page.
What are integration benefits?
- Product Filter and search application has the parent & sub-category filter to fast find the products that they wish to have with the integration, you may display the reviews on filter result page.
- Displaying reviews on the instant search results and with spellcheck and auto-correction can give the customers best shopping experiences.
- Shopper will easily find the high rated product just by displaying the reviews on the product Shopify collection filter web page.
More About the Product Filter and Search
Whenever any customers search in the store, they require the instant search & quick response with several filter option. This is one best solution to make your store reliable with the Smart auto-suggestion, multiple filtering and Full-text search options such as Collections, Product Type, Vendor, Product Options (Color, Size), Rating, Tag, Sale Off %, Price, In stock and Out of stock. The product filter and search helps them to find exact products in seconds.Read more: Acrylic Bending Machines – Basic Models and Their Uses
What’s a Best Way of Taking Benefit of Shopify Filter by Tags?
- You do not have to include plenty of tags, as overly bulky list will be inconvenient for the product search. The good variant is selecting the groups of colors, which are trending.
- Choose the tags that are convenient to find for any products. For instance, if any store sells clothing, filtering by color and size is indispensable. For the gifts, make sure you use price range tag.
- Visitors see similar colors in the different way, particularly if you give names like “cabernet” and “tea rose”. It can be highly convenient for client to see red mark , for clarity, the color swatch on a side panel.
- Suppose you want to use five tag Shopify filter themes, remember that sidebar will be longer than product grid. Problem gets solved by adding product to a page and reducing number of products every line. Thus, page size with collection can match size of a sidebar.
- Many narrowly focused groups and tags will cause client discomfort: and not everybody likes to see some filtered goods pieces.
- Suppose you sell many collections, you can use individual number of the tags for all of them. Set up sidebar so it looks appropriate together with a product grid.
- Try and save client from scrolling at a side panel. Use the area reasonably and post valuable content first.
- Switch function will help to clean up sidebar. List of tags must not be displayed – client will open this if essential.